MAIN TASK AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Under the responsibility of the director of bioinformatics operations, you will be in charge of:
- The development and implementation of the Alamut Software Suite evolutions
- The scientific and technical management of bioinformatics data
- The active participation in quality-related operations
- The bioinformatics support of our software applications
- The customers relations, including at international conferences
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced degree (Masters) in bioinformatics, biology or biostatistics
- Interest in the analysis and management of biological data
- Theoretical and operational knowledge in general algorithmic
- Knowledge of bioinformatics methods, algorithms and databases
- Mastery of programming languages such as python, perl, php (c++ would be a plus)
- Use of Windows and Unix/Linux environments
Knowledge in human genetics in a clinical diagnostics environment as well as NGS technologies would be a plus. Professional English and French are compulsory.
The position is located in Rouen, a nice big university town (one hour West of Paris). Wages to be defined according to profile.