MAIN TASK AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- To lead and manage the bioinformatics department with the internal and external Research and Development. Implementing innovative solutions (data-processing) for the current and new software.
- To be responsible for the external relations (international and France). To represent the company in relation to third parties like academic environments, conferences and seminars, research projects, and partnerships.
- To track and pilot European projects and collaborative projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) and experience in bioinformatics.
- Key competencies & Leadership capabilities
- To be successful in this role, you should efficiently manage multiple assignments with a strong sense of communication, structure, and attention to detail to ensure business increase. You should also possess the project management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent English and French are compulsory
France – The position is located in a nice big university town (one hour West of Paris)