MAIN TASK AND RESPONSIBILITES:
You will integrate the informatics team in charge of:
- The development and implementation of the Alamut Software Suite evolutions
- The server administration
- The administration of databases in cooperation with the bioinformatics team
- The network administration
- The informatics support of software users
- The technical management and development of internal applications
- The R&D of new products and innovations within the company as well as partnerships with other companies
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High level degree in data processing (engineer Bac+5), more than 5 years of successful experience in a similar environment required.
You are able to work autonomously, and also make an excellent team member; you are able to work on your own initiative and are source of proposals. Professional English and French are compulsory.
The position is located in Rouen, a nice big university town (one hour West of Paris). Wages to be defined according to profile.