The Alamut Software Suite offers software that allow users to save time, to make appropriate diagnostics, surveillance and to share information between, and accross all tiers of human genome research.
Comprehensive high-performance human genomic variation annotation & interpretation solution
- Batch solution providing a wide spectrum of annotations
- Suitable for processing thousands of variants from next generation sequencing
- Software component to be embedded in an NGS analysis pipeline (or to be launched manually with a GUI frontend)
The software that redefines the process of mutation interpretation
- User-friendly visualization tool and decision-support software
- Suitable for analyzing and interpreting variants manually
- Gene centric desktop software
MAKING SENSE OF GENETIC VARIATION
Founded in Rouen, France, Interactive Biosoftware is present on the 5 continents, in more than 35 countries to play an active role in the process of understanding and finding solutions to society’s most devastating diseases.